Lou and Rhys' Wedding

I got the absolute pleasure of being able to capture Lou and Rhys's perfect wedding day! It was such a gorgeous, relaxed, fun wedding, SO full of love! The bride wore glam sandals and no shoes were worn by anyone at the beach ceremony...awesome or what!! The music went off all night and the dance floor didn't stop! Then to finish it all off the bride and groom organised a surprise, an ice cream van pulled up for dessert!! I love weddings...

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves but i'm sure you'll all agree this is one absolutely gorgeous couple!!! Inside and out!! I wish you both all the love and happiness in the world!

When I was a bride I was always so grateful for anyone sharing vendor info, so here on my blog I have decided to not only share my photography but also share the vendors used in each wedding I photograph...

Photography // Me!...Chasing Arrows
Reception // Narrabeen Surf Club
Brides dress // Anna Campbell "Elizabeth"
Bridesmaids dresses // Jenny Packham
Groom and Groomsman outfits // Industrie pants and Ben Sherman shirts
Brides hair and Make-up // Oralie Maylin Makeup Artist
Bridesmaids hair // Rachael Simms Hair, Make-up and Beauty < seriously this girl is beyond amazing and even did the makeup for me at my wedding. As her name suggests she does it all and is seriously talented!! Her business is mobile so can come to you but is primarily Gold Coast - Byron Bay based.
Bridesmaids make-up // bridesmaids
Flowers // Hannah McGrath of Ruby M - Flowers to Adore, based in Collaroy
Entertainment // Band - Baker Boys - Singer was Creig - Walked down the beach aisle to Here Comes the Sun (Beatles) and first dance was Bonfire Heart (James Blunt)
Transport // Kombi Culture  
Hire goods // Romeo's Chair for the white furniture, daybed etc.
Wedding Arbour //  Constructed by the groom, Rhys Kelly Construction
Cake // The brides friend Lauren Roberts- email me for order information as she currently doesn't have a website. I can put you in touch though.
Dessert // Sugar Egg Flour for the macaroons
Ice cream van //Nicecream Man
Styling // The bride herself  

Xo
J