Celebration chocolate fudge cake!

Hi all!

It's been a little while since my last post, but I have a treat for you! I've been in a celebration mood seeing as it's coming into summer and the season for so many birthdays (mine, my partners, dads) also my engagement party isn't far away hoorah!! So I thought I would make a celebration cake. The recipe is from What Katie Ate (the most amazing food photographer I have ever seen) you can find the recipe thanks toWhat Katie Ate here  however I tweaked it a bit by making a buttercream icing instead of the raspberries and amaretto cream. 

The recipe for buttercream icing is very simple…

185g softened butter
2 1/4 cups icing sugar
2 tablespoons milk

If you find it too runny to make the messy look you can add a touch of flour to thicken the mixture up a bit.

Enjoy!
xXx